The Scientific Committee will review the papers submitted for acceptance either oral or poster presentations. To submit a paper, authors must use the templates for the abstract available below.
Abstract Submission Guidelines
The abstract should be less than 400 words related to the themes and topics of the conference and should be submitted by 15th February 2021.
For the main topics of the F-EIR Conference 2021, please click here
The conference is intended for research professionals from multi-disciplinary fields to cross established sub-disciplinary divides, encouraging the exchange of ideas between scientists, engineering professionals, architects, environmental scientists, academicians, economists, and students. Authors wishing to present a paper in accordance with the themes and topics are invited to submit their paper online using the web-based peer-view submission system operated by the Conference Secretariat.
For the purpose of academic exchange, accepted abstracts will be included within the Conference Proceedings (Volume of Abstracts) with an ISBN in electronic versions.
Detailed instructions to prepare the abstracts can be found in the Guidelines and Templates for Abstract Submission below:
- Please note that hard copies and submissions via email will not be accepted.
- Each registered author can present up to two papers. In order to present more papers, co-author(s) should submit the paper.
- A Presenting Author may only give one Oral presentation during this conference along with one Poster presentation.
- If an author desires to have more than one Oral presentation, in that case co-author should submit the other paper.
- The presenter may have about 15 minutes (12 min. for presentation and 3 min. for discussion) in a typical session.
- Authors may choose their presentation preference (Oral or Poster).
- Online Real-time presentation preference facility is available for the international participant at this moment, for Indian participant decision will be made three months prior to the event.